(1)The following General terms and conditions apply to all deliveries between us and a consumer in their version valid at the time of the order.
(2) "Consumer" within the meaning of these terms and conditions is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for a purpose which cannot be attributed to either his commercial or self-employed occupation.
(3) These General Terms & Conditions in the English version are applicable if the contract was concluded or negotiated completely or predominantly in English. In all other cases the German Version shall prevail.
§2 Condition of a contract, storage of the contract text
(1) The following regulations regarding the conclusion of the contract apply to orders placed via our Internet shop www.bentelershop.com.
(2) Only employees of the BENTELER Group are entitled to an order. These include
- employee-like persons (economic dependency)
(3)In case of a conclusion of the contract, the contract partner will be:
BENTELER Steel/Tube GmbH
Handelsregister Paderborn (HRB 9942)
Umsatzsteueridentifikationsnummer: DE 815 176 963
(4) The presentation of the goods in our Internet shop does not constitute a legally binding contract offer on our part, but is only a non-binding invitation to the consumer to order goods and hereby place an offer. With the successful ordering of the desired goods in our Internet shop, the consumer makes such binding offer to conclude a purchase contract. Any order implies unreserved acceptance of these General Terms & Conditions.
(5) At any point before the binding placement of an order, the consumer can go back to the previous page and corrects input errors by clicking on the "back" -button of the Internet browser. Aor cancel the order process by closing the Internet browser to.
(6) We confirm the receipt of the order immediately by means of an automatically generated e-mail (confirmation of receipt). This does not represent acceptance of the offer. The acceptance of the offer is made by a separate order confirmation or by shipment of the ordered goods.
(7) We will send you the order information and our General Terms & Conditions by way of confirmation of receipt. You can also view the General Terms & Conditions at www.bentelershop.com. After finalizing your order, your data is no longer accessible via the Internet for security reasons, and thus cannot be viewed by third parties.
(8) In any case, BENTELER Steel / Tube GmbH reserves the right not to accept an order from a customer, either in part or in whole.
§ Prices, shipping charges, payment, due date
(1) The listed prices are quoted in EURO and include the statutory value-added tax and other price components. Additional shipping costs are included. All prices are to be played in EURO exclusively.
(2) The consumer has the option to pay the goods by direct debit or prepayment. The information on payment in advance can be found in the confirmation of receipt.
(3) If the consumer chooses to pay in advance, he undertakes to pay the purchase price within 5 work days after contract conclusion.
Unless otherwise stated in the product description, all articles offered by us are ready for dispatch within 15 working days after receipt of payment.
(1) The goods will not be shipped before payment is received.
§ 5 Retention of title
We retain ownership of the goods delivered until full payment of all outstanding bills have been received in compliance with the contract.
§6 Contractual regulation regarding the return costs on withdrawal
Should you exercise your right of revocation, then you shall bear the regular costs of the return in accordance with § 357 para. 2 BGB (German Civil Code).
§7 EU Online Dispute Resolution Regulation
The European Commission provides a platform for online dispute resolutions (ODR) which can be accessed at
We are neither obligated nor willing to participate in dispute settlement proceedings before a dispute resolution body.
For questions and complaints, we are at your disposal:
Telefax: 05254 81-20 4449
Contracts concluded between us and the Customer shall be governed by the law of the Federal Republic of Germany subject to the exclusion of UN legislation governing the sale of goods. This choice of law does not apply to the mandatory consumer protection regulations of the country in which you, the customer and consumer, have your usual place of residence. Should any of the foregoing provisions be invalid or become so, this shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions.